Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Help! Appaisal Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSons

Account Closed
Impact
0
Hello Everyone, I just started the whole domaining thing. I just registered www.stopvirusesfast.com any suggestions on what its worth ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0 undeveloped
 
0
•••
Exactly.. You need to develop it. The name alone is worthless.
The name itself is okay, you just have to develop a site.. maybe a blog with the top ten antivirus apps..
try to make some affiliate cash, throw in some adsence... you should do well
Best of luck!
 
0
•••
Too long, too wrong.

I would not waste time developing. Grace delete and use refund to invest in tangible asset that you can sell on Ebay™. IMO.
 
0
•••
HI

I would not spend much time developing it maybe 1-2 hours to throw up a website with some related content... and put adsense on it and some affiliate links... then get some backlinks and see where the site goes in 1-2 months.. it could make you some $$ each month then

Tom
 
0
•••
Get a refund if possible. Unless of course you're planning to develop.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back