Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hellowww everybody.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

keithperera

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi wassup people,

I am Keith. Well, I actually join this forum because of Bodis. I was searching for a parking company that pays 100%, and found bodis, and then found this forum where people talk about Bodis and other parking companies.

so , I am glad to be here

God Bless.
Keith
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Keith, welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hi Keith,
Welcome to the Forums :)
Even I have all my domains on bodis now. Its a great service.
 
0
•••
Welcome :)
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
:hi: and welcome to NP !
 
0
•••
Warm greetings from me too Keith! Most of the users support Bodies, because the idea was established here :) and, of course, because it is a great service :)

See you in the forums :)
 
0
•••
Ahh Welcome to the forums mate!


Hope to see you around!

Best Hopes Sparky
 
0
•••
Welcome :wave:
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
:hi: Keith

Good to see you hear. I was the reverse, I've long been a member of NamePros and joined Bodis from hearing about it here. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you around in the future.

God Bless
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Np
 
0
•••
welcome :)
 
0
•••
Hi Keith!

Welcome to NamePros!

Hope you enjoy many happy returns.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
welcome on the board
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back