Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hellooo Name Pros!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

x319

New Member
Impact
0
Looking forward to being a good asset to NP =)

My name is Nadeem, I live in Canada. I've been programming for a bit over 6 years now and fluent in several languages. I'm not much of a domain "pro" though so don't expect me to know much about that =p


Cheers!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Nadeem!

Welcome to NP! :wave:
 
0
•••
Hey Nadeem,

Welcome to NP :).

Which part of Canada? I am from Toronto.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Nadeem. Hope you enjoy your stay.
 
0
•••
A warm welcome Nadeem :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi Nadeem welcome to np
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum, continue learn and progress your knowledge.
 
0
•••
here you can share and learn lot of things in namespro
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back