Hello!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastiaan

Established Member
Impact
I am new to Namepros and the domaining industry. I claimed my first 2 domains at the 10th of January, 1 of them is being auctioned. And yesterday I claimed another domain that I think can be worth some money; FoodHomeDelivery.com.

That's all the domaining I've done so far. But I love it already. I have to control myself so I don't register all domains I have in mind at once. :D

I'm 16 years old and from the Netherlands. I had to make my dad make a Flippa account for me and use his PayPal to start the auction because of my age.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome Sebastian.... hope you njoy ur stay here at NP

•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Sebastiaan, welcome to the forum! Great to see a young entreprenuer here!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Sebastiaan, Welcome 2 Namepros

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros @Sebastiaan. So cool to see someone your age get into the domain biz.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice start, pal!

If everyone here would start domaining at the age of 16, you would be surrounded by millionaires now :)

The early bird gets the worm.

•••
•••
It surprises me how many people reacted to my introduction here, 21 and counting. What a great community!

I was looking for a business to start in for quite a while. I've considered building websites, blogging, building social media networks (either to let people pay me to post something or build a whole accounts for people), dropshipping, affiliate marketing and more.

Than I discovered the domain market on Flippa and decided to give it a try. A short time after that I claimed my first domain.

But I'm a bit worried because I heared domain age is really important. Is it still possible to sell new (less than 1 month) domains if they have a good name?

•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back