K kaspiy Account Closed Impact 1 May 21, 2015 980 views 8 replies 1 point #1 I want to say hello to the members of this forum. This forum seems to be good for me.
briguy Guru In Remission!Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 60,911 Jun 10, 2015 1 point #3 Welcome to the forum @kaspiy Hope to see you around more often...
Roylepython Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 2 Jun 12, 2015 1 point #4 Yeah, I have to say this is a first - I just returned to this forum looks like a friendly bunch nice to see a proper community to relax with!
Yeah, I have to say this is a first - I just returned to this forum looks like a friendly bunch nice to see a proper community to relax with!
Hostissimus Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 25 Jun 14, 2015 1 point #5 Welcome, enjoy your stay here!
Genius327 Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 629 Jun 14, 2015 2 points #8 Welcome and greetings from India. :D