Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aquaprin90

Account Closed
Impact
18
Hello Everyone,
Myself Priya from India. I just joined this form to share my knowledge and experiences and to grab the knowledge from others too.. Hope will get a chance to interact with others too.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros, Priya!

I hope you enjoy the wealth of knowledge on offer here, right across the forums.

:wave:
 
0
•••
Hey Sabre,
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I am having a file recovery question but not getting about the appropriate section where I could ask my question. So, please help.
Well, I want to recover a excel file which I replaced with some other file by mistake. So, how to recover that old file.?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Welcome aboard! Hope you learn a lot here :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back