Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybore

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello to all, I am new to namepros as well as the domain name industry itself. I do have developement experience, but never really looked into investing in domains. Since I started, I've really enjoyed myself and I hope I don't make myself look like an idiot, but like I said, I'm new to the game.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on the boards and thanks for building such a grand community.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome cybore to the namepros community forum.
 
0
•••
Hello cybore,
Welcome to NamePros. Don't worry about looking like an idiot - there are lots of great people here to help answer your questions.
*<|
 
0
•••
Hi, Welcome to NamePros and Web Design Talk, I hope you will like it here, have fun!

:hearts: :) ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back