Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkat

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello to all. Just found this site and have been reading all past threads. I am new to this domain thing. I had purchased a few over the last few weeks in hopes of reselling them. I am looking for a little guidance on what they might be worth? the first is myauctionpic.com the next one I think could be a problem with trade mark laws not sure though it is fordfield.mobi any thoughts? The other question is what are the best ways to sell and were. Thanks to all and I look froward to chatting with you all.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi kingkat
welcome to NamePros :) :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi and welcome to the board!
 
0
•••
Welcome :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hello kingkat welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
:hi: welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back