Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bjcffnet

New Member
Impact
0
Hey,

I'm Brendan Caffrey, and I'm new here. I live in the Midwest of the US and I've been doing buisness online for a few months. I'm mostly into PHP/MySQL development, but I've been getting into Ruby on Rails in the past few weeks. For a while I've been trying to get into buying & selling domains, and this seems like a great place to learn!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HI and welcome to Namepros! Enjoy your stay here! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros! Learn a lot. :D
 
0
•••
HI, bjcffnet welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hello Brendan, welcome to the forum! :)
 
0
•••
Great place to learn, take care :)
 
0
•••
Hello Brendan :wave: Welcome aboard!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP. :wave:
 
0
•••
hi Brendan
welcome to namepros!
it certainly is a good place to learn! ;)
feel free to ask any questions you want, and pop into live chat
good luck ;)

Joe
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Welcome! I'm Keith from WI. What part of the midwest?

We're always looking for highly skilled php'ers. PM if interested.

Hope you enjoy many happy returns to this extra-fine domaining community!

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Welcome welcome!! NamePros sounds like a great place for you! You can learn about the Industry AND get some work at the same time!! Good luck to you! B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back