Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

hello

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

csplaya031

Established Member
Impact
0
hi. I am a Graphic Artist. I want to make a website about it. But i dont know HTML. So i came here to learn. K. Thx. Bye.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yeh thats fine by me mate :) lol
 
0
•••
welcome, where do you play cs at? I play at cs.iworks.net under the name... DarkDevil.
 
0
•••
The tutorial section has a basic HTML tutorial so go and read it if you haven't already! And welcome! :D
 
0
•••
Welcome to Web Design Talk! I'm sure you can learn a bit about HTML around here. :)
 
0
•••
thanks i play at
[PTW] Server. Name is either jEEbUs or [SyStEm]t0olz^. I am ranked 5 out of 460 :D.
I hope i learn some html or someone can help me ou :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back