Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

hello!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissy

New Member
Impact
0
hi! wow, never seen the welcome thing in the middle of a board before, lol. I am Lissy... erm... i'm 17, gonna be 18 soon... i don't remember how i got here... link somewhere... Nova maybe? i really don't know, lol, but i'm here. I've been makin websites since i was, er, 13? maybe a little b4 den...
Erm, I'm kinda tired, so I'm gonna go to bed now, but I'll be back tomorrow for some postin' fun! See, told u i was tired...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to WebDesignTalk.net
 
0
•••
Welcome to the board Lissy ;)

Happy Posting [=
 
0
•••
yes, welcome! :D
 
0
•••
Welcome to WDT Lissy!

Enjoy your stay and Happy Posting! :)
 
0
•••
Hello Lissy, Welcome to Web Design Talk.
 
0
•••
tanks everyone :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back