Dynadot

Hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aussie7

Established Member
Impact
Hello, I found this site in google and wish I had found ti years ago!
Been looking for an alternative to flippa and other means to buy and sell domain names, I hope this one works
Michael

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome Michael. Best Wishes.

•••
•••
•••
Hello @aussie7 and welcome to NamePros. As you read through the threads here, you'll find all kinds of great information about buying and selling domain names.
How long have you been in the domain business?

•••
Hello!

NamePros is a large Forum with tons of threads and posts on every domain name topic. Read up on buying / selling and perhaps you might acquire some new or improved approaches to assist you in
your domain name endeavors.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello, J Sokol I've had some domains for about 18 years, but not really into buying and selling them. Hopefully this forum will help me build a nice portfolio :)
Hello, WatchDogue yes I'm hoping to learn more about buying and selling domains :)

•••
•••
Hello Michael and welcome to nps!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @aussie7 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I think the softening of the domains section at Flippa has been a true loss to the domainer community as a whole. It was, and unfortunately probably still is in it's reduced current form, the best place to sell domain portfolios or domains that could sell for more with a well written sales pitch. I don't think there really is an effective alternative even after a couple of years of domainers leaving Flippa.

How many and what sort of domains do you sell?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
I only have about 20 domains and I'm looking to consolidate about half of them, so hopefully this site can help. I think the $5 per month for this forum is worth it compared to the per domain fees at flippa :)

•••
NamePros is a great tool to learn and even to liquidate .. but remember that the buyers here are all domainers who want domains at wholesale pricing .. most domains don't even get a bid .. and those that do only get a fraction of the retail value of their domains. (Mind you .. it's also fair to say that most domains that go to auction at NamePros are garbage .. lol)

•••
thanks, I will give it a go here and see what happens

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the Hello and Hello to you :)

•••
Welcome to Namepros!

I'm from Sydney mate :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back