Hello!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Artem LuiN

Established Member
Impact
Hello! I'm new here. Hope everyone is doing well

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps! Lots of good info (as well as a couple of bizzarro current events threads) on this site...sit back and enjoy!

•••
Welcome @Artem LuiN - nice to have you at NP. Are you new to domaining or just new to NamePros?

•••
•••
•••
Hello @Artem LuiN .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about tell us a bit more about yourself, your interests, where you're from, and your experience with domains so far? etc etc lol

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @Artem LuiN .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about tell us a bit more about yourself, your interests, where you're from, and your experience with domains so far? etc etc lol

Best of luck going forward! :)

Hello everyone, I'm from Boston, MA. Pats fan of course. Been domaining for 5 years. Most domains I own currently are mid-range long-term + a medium sized more recent portfolio of cannabis domains some of which I'm hoping to offload in the next 0-5 years. Thanks for the welcome

•••
Hello!

With your background in domains you should find the Forum to be informative and a place to also contribute via your domain experiences.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back