Dynadot

Hello!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Andre Rodrigues

Impact
Hi everyone.
I'm glad to be here and I’m looking for learning about domains and sell them, as well. I have a lot to learn and I want to connect with everyone. I will be so happy if you can that give me some help. Thank so much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey there @Andre Rodrigues

66558_56eed37c0152a2d7424beb09a6f32df5.png

Hope to see you around!

•••
•••
Hello @Andre Rodrigues, and welcome to NamePros! :)

So much to learn right here in there forums. Where are you from? How far have you gotten into the domaing world? Have you bought or sold any domains yet?

Best of luck to you! :)

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello @Andre Rodrigues, and welcome to NamePros! :)

So much to learn right here in there forums. Where are you from? How far have you gotten into the domaing world? Have you bought or sold any domains yet?

Best of luck to you! :)

Hi @Ategy.com . I´m from Brazil. I live in a country side, beautiful and hot. I´m a graphic designer since a was a teenager. I like to draw, read books, see movies. Today, I´m trying to get some money to pay my daughter´s medicine college. She´s in a third year of college, thank God. I have already bought some domains but without sell any of them yet. I coudn´t find a way to sell, I mean. Some of them are trash, I understand, but some probably have some value. Thanks a lot for all messages

•••
Welcome @Andre Rodrigues, we're glad to have you at NamePros and thanks for the nice introduction.
You'll find lots of helpful information in these threads - remember to read a lot and buy carefully.
Wishing you success in domain investing.

•••
Big welcome 👍👍👍 @Andre Rodrigues .
I love brazil. Live there for a year. Ate mais...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NPs. Glad you joined us!

•••
•••
Hi Andre, welcome to NamePros and good luck with your domains!

•••
Hello n Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome @Andre Rodrigues I am living in Sao Paulo, Brazil but visit the UK about six times a year where I am originally from.

•••
•••
Welcome to namepros. Wish you luck!

•••
•••
Back