NameSilo

Hello

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kziggy

Established Member
Impact
20
New and excited to be here,
 
9
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hello there welcome to namepros.
 
8
•••
welcome to NP
 
8
•••
Welcome aboard Kziggy. I'm sure you will find NamePros an excellent resource for domaining. :)
 
8
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
7
•••
New and excited to be here,
Thank you, any opinions or direction would be appreciated. I’m new to the domain name world. I purchased mostly sports wagering names from godaddy and google and figuring out as I go.
 
5
•••
Hello!

There are innumerable posts on a vast variety of domain name topics on NamePros, suggest you search out the posts/topics most pertinent to your personal goals and read 'em and re-read 'em as you formulate your personal domain name goals and aspirations.

Welcome to NamePros!
 
6
•••
Hi @Kziggy. I would like to join others in welcoming you to NPs! You will find a wealth of expertise and help here (along with some good humour and strongly held opinions!). We all learn from each other.

Why not share with us on here a bit more about your background and interests, and what domain name niches you plan to work in?
 
6
•••
Welcome to NP,
good day.
 
6
•••
Welcome on-board
 
5
•••
Hi Bob,

Well, when news broke that online sports betting was going legal, I jumped into domains. When some states legalized medical and/or recreational marijuana I invested but I chickened out after losing most of my money. Looks like I should have bought domains for that venture first, but I’m just exploring ways to make some returns. I’ve been in transportation industry now for 28 years and still 8 till retirement. So keeping fingers crossed and hoping I can make something out of this.
 
6
•••
Hi Bob,

Well, when news broke that online sports betting was going legal, I jumped into domains. When some states legalized medical and/or recreational marijuana I invested but I chickened out after losing most of my money. Looks like I should have bought domains for that venture first, but I’m just exploring ways to make some returns. I’ve been in transportation industry now for 28 years and still 8 till retirement. So keeping fingers crossed and hoping I can make something out of this.

Thanks so much for sharing! While I personally do not have expertise in either area, there are many on NPs that do! Like you said, both are hot areas right now. Best of luck!
 
5
•••
Welcome to namepros! :xf.smile:
 
6
•••
Hey there @Kziggy
Namepros-Welcome-briguy-Domains-(make-free-money-from-Myway2fortune.info).jpg
 
6
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:)
 
4
•••
greetings @Kziggy and welcome to np
 
5
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
3
•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
3
•••
Hello @Kziggy !

Welcome to NamePros! :)
 
1
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back