Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatura

Established Member
Impact
Hey Guys!
Name's Chatura. I'm a programmer who specializes in developing Photoshop and After Effects scripts and plugins. In addition to my main line of work, I decided to get a hobby and chose domain trading as it. So why did I choose it?

Well, domain trading is an interesting subject because there are no set values for the domains and websites that are traded. The value of a domain or a website is "the amount a person is willing to pay for it". That concept is quite interesting, because it adds a hint of adventure and mystery to the whole process.

Secondly, learning a new field is quite challenging. I always LOVE a good challenge.

I have already brought some domains and put one of them for auction at flippa. I'll post about that domain in the relevant board. In the meantime, I'll love to know you guys and to learn about this interesting field.

So wish me luck! ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello & Welcome Aboard @Chatura

Don't forget to read the forum rules and specific section rules before posting.

Enjoy your day.

-Cheers

•••
Hey there @Chatura ! Welcome to the forum

•••
Hello @Chatura :) Welcome to Namepros!

Wishing you all the best for your new learning process.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to namepros. nice wordpress intro.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Chatura! :)

•••
•••
Hey Guys!
Name's Chatura. I'm a programmer who specializes in developing Photoshop and After Effects scripts and plugins. In addition to my main line of work, I decided to get a hobby and chose domain trading as it. So why did I choose it?

Well, domain trading is an interesting subject because there are no set values for the domains and websites that are traded. The value of a domain or a website is "the amount a person is willing to pay for it". That concept is quite interesting, because it adds a hint of adventure and mystery to the whole process.

Secondly, learning a new field is quite challenging. I always LOVE a good challenge.

I have already brought some domains and put one of them for auction at flippa. I'll post about that domain in the relevant board. In the meantime, I'll love to know you guys and to learn about this interesting field.

So wish me luck! ;)
Hi Chatura, Welcome to Namepros !
I must say i'm impressed with your definition about "Domain value". Great Entry ! Good luck :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi there Chatura Welcome to Namepros

•••
Hello, welcome to namepros.!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back