Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello world!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Gorilla

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
1,047
Just wanted to introduce myself as Gorilla. I have been a domain investor for over a decade and have learned a lot here on NamePros. Good to meet everyone and I will participate actively on this great forum.
 
13
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
11
•••
9
•••
Welcome!:xf.grin:
 
10
•••
8
•••
greetings @Gorilla and welcome to np
 
11
•••
1674726960223.jpeg
 
12
•••
Hello and welcome to nps!
 
10
•••
Welcome Gorilla.
 
8
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg
 
9
•••
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the warm welcomes! PS when can I also upvote or like comments? I'm trying to thank everyone, but the button is not active, I guess the account is new, but when will it get activated.
 
Last edited:
7
•••
Welcome to this very interesting international domain discussion forum!
 
6
•••
7
•••
10
•••
6
•••
Welcome to np, good luck (y)
 
4
•••
4
•••
Sounds nice, Welcome on NP
 
1
•••
Happy to have you here(:
 
1
•••
Halloa.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back