Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello to all.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rootzone

New Member
Impact
0
Hi all. I'm new to the board and I'll preface my participation with the disclaimer that I have a lot to learn. I've spent a few days reading through posts and I'm probably going to be hanging around for quite some time soaking up information.

About me: I have a web programming background with some knowledge of seo and and ppc. I have a small inventory of domains that I've purchased over the years, but I don't know much about parking domains, something I hope to learn more about.

As soon as I have something to contribute (hopefully soon) I will definitely do so!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi! :)
Welcome to NP!
Looking forward to your contributions! %%-
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

:wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, rootzone! Nice to have you here.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back