NameSilo

Hello quick question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello All

I designing a website for car audio systems, am I allowed to copy images of products from similar websites and place it into my website??????

Can any 1 help me

Thank You

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
images for car audio

if u copy images into you website from another website it is plagiarism. i advice you to write to the company for permission.

vanisha :)

•••
princec7410 said:
Hello All

I designing a website for car audio systems, am I allowed to copy images of products from similar websites and place it into my website??????

Can any 1 help me

Thank You
:imho: they should be providing you with some brochues of their products and photos of it or hire or charge for a product photo session for their product, more income for you. :)

•••
It'll always best for your website to have unique photos, mayb even ones that clearer than the next site. It will add appeal to your website. I know a lot of car people that visit car websites just for their pictures of car accessories.

•••
Yeah in theory they should provide me with the photos or the money but this is for my final year project, so any money will have to cum out of my pocket, and my pockets are empty!!lol :'(

Prince

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back