Hello people's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

petepete1980

Impact
hi all,

i found this site today but wish i found it months ago, i am new to all of this and i started from sctrach and built a site mainly just from watching tutorials ect, but i am quite proud of my progress considering i knew nout about building one before, im sure there much for me to learn here..

im trying to sell my domain name/site as im skint atm and i put it on sedo for a ridiculous price in the hope i would get a few offers, but it dosent seem to attracting any!! lol.
i have parked it with them, but im not sure if thats a good idea because when i search for it i get redirected to add pages. i know i can revenue from that but so far ive earnt 0.03 euros, so do you think i should park it back with hostgator so potential buyers can view the site??

it is a very basic site by the standard you guys are probably used to, but for my first go i don't think its bad. we all have to start somewhere right !?!

Ps.
it is an adult site.
i make no revenue from it.
cant seem to get the thousands of visitors a day i would like.
done seo, but still no go

thanking you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the forum petepete

•••
Hello and welcome to the community!

•••
Hey there @petepete1980, let me also welcome you to the forum!

•••
•••
Hi and Hello Welcome to Namepros !!!

•••
whats the domain?

Welcome to the forum :) Good luck with your future sales.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back