NameSilo

events hello people!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheela Kumar

Impact
I'm a single mother living in India and want to expand my monthly income by buying and selling some good domain names. I have some really good names in mind which seem to have a good appraisal but i don't have the money to buy them. Looking forward to a good experience in this forum :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP, mind sharing some of your favourite domains? :)

•••
Welcome to the world of domains!

•••
@Constantin S as in? the ones that I have in mind for buying?

•••
•••
I'm a single mother living in India and want to expand my monthly income by buying and selling some good domain names. I have some really good names in mind which seem to have a good appraisal but i don't have the money to buy them. Looking forward to a good experience in this forum :)

Hi

I am also from India,

Would you like to share some domains you have in mind so we can suggest how much they may Value.

If you don't want to share here in Public you can Message Me. I will try to help.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NP. I am a bit confused, don't have the money to buy what domains?

•••
Welcome to NP. I am a bit confused, don't have the money to buy what domains?
i meant that i cannot afford to buy in bulk, hence i will have to be very intelligent while deciding the ones i buy.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello Sheela :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Hi and a very warm welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Sheela Kumar, sure would like to also extend a warm welcome to the forum.

•••
Hey @Sheela Kumar

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy u stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Sheela Kumar, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum! Wishing you success in domaining.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back