NameSilo

Hello NP Domainers!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Indianad

Established Member
Impact
370
Hello Everyone. I'm Indiand!

I’ve been lurking around NP for a while before joining and finally decided to leap. I was searching for direction, wisdom, knowledge and a sense of integrity within this industry. During my lurking, I came across the posts of Bob Hawkes. I drank his posts as if dying of thirst and realized this was the water I needed. It was Bob’s suggestion that I introduce myself. Thank you, Bob!

I have a domain portfolio and I’m positioning to sell the names I’ve collected. Because of the posts I’ve read, the mantra seems to be: “If I’m not going to monetize the names then let them go.” As a beginner, I considered them “pots of gold”, however, from the wisdom I’ve gained from reading your posts…sell and reinvest to purchase quality names seems to be a theme along with lessening renewal fees.

Again…thank you Bob Hawkes for encouraging me to introduce myself and thanks to all of you who have given me knowledge. It’s appreciated!

As the old saying goes…”you never know who reads your words.”

Best - Indianad

PS: If there are any suggestions on selling my domains via NP please let me know. I'm seeking to minimize my mistakes.


 
7
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
1
•••
Hello Everyone. I'm Indiand!

I’ve been lurking around NP for a while before joining and finally decided to leap. I was searching for direction, wisdom, knowledge and a sense of integrity within this industry. During my lurking, I came across the posts of Bob Hawkes. I drank his posts as if dying of thirst and realized this was the water I needed. It was Bob’s suggestion that I introduce myself. Thank you, Bob!

I have a domain portfolio and I’m positioning to sell the names I’ve collected. Because of the posts I’ve read, the mantra seems to be: “If I’m not going to monetize the names then let them go.” As a beginner, I considered them “pots of gold”, however, from the wisdom I’ve gained from reading your posts…sell and reinvest to purchase quality names seems to be a theme along with lessening renewal fees.

Again…thank you Bob Hawkes for encouraging me to introduce myself and thanks to all of you who have given me knowledge. It’s appreciated!

As the old saying goes…”you never know who reads your words.”

Best - Indianad

PS: If there are any suggestions on selling my domains via NP please let me know. I'm seeking to minimize my mistakes.

Hello and Welcome to NamePros! I too like all posts from @Bob Hawkes
 
1
•••
Thank you for the welcome Manpreet! @Bob Hawkes is one of the Professors of the DN industry.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back