Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello, new to namePros

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LDomV

Established Member
Impact
38
Hello,

I am new to namePros. I am in need of learning the domaining world. lol I've bought a couple of books but it is not the same as jumping in the water and getting involved in the domaining community. I hope to start a long lasting relationship with all of you new and experienced domainers. I have a few questions and I am going to search the threads to find my answers or start a thread. lol Anyway, I bought a few domains and I am interested to see what some of you would appraise these domains at?? You learn, you grow and then you know!! :)

Happy hunting for me and all alike. Have a great day! :)

Bill
 
24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Bill
 
5
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
5
•••
Hello Bill, welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
6
•••
Welcome to nP, Bill!
 
3
•••
Welcome to NP:laugh:Please feel free to pm me if you have got any questions
 
4
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!!
 
5
•••
Thank you again for all of these warm welcomes. :)
 
3
•••
Welcome!
 
3
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
4
•••
Welcome and I am sure you will Learn a lot from this Forum

Let me know by Message if you want to Discuss anything or you want suggestions on your Domains

Thanks and Have a Nice Day

PULKIT
 
1
•••
welcome to namepros
 
1
•••
Hello @LDomV !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
1
•••
Hello
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back