Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello, new to namePros

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LDomV

Established Member
Impact
38
Hello,

I am new to namePros. I am in need of learning the domaining world. lol I've bought a couple of books but it is not the same as jumping in the water and getting involved in the domaining community. I hope to start a long lasting relationship with all of you new and experienced domainers. I have a few questions and I am going to search the threads to find my answers or start a thread. lol Anyway, I bought a few domains and I am interested to see what some of you would appraise these domains at?? You learn, you grow and then you know!! :)

Happy hunting for me and all alike. Have a great day! :)

Bill
 
24
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Bill :) Welcome to Namepros!
 
16
•••
Hi Bill!! U have come to the right place!
All the best!
 
15
•••
Hi Bill and a very warm welcome to namepros!
 
15
•••
Hello! Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of info here :)
 
15
•••
Welcome to the NamePros family!
 
13
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
12
•••
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
10
•••
Hi there :) Welcome
 
12
•••
Hey @LDomV

Welcome to NP, enjoy ur stay and all the best with your domaining adventures.
 
11
•••
Thank you and I appreciate all of your warm welcomes. :)
 
7
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
11
•••
Welcome to Namepros. Wish you good luck with Domaining :)
 
9
•••
Sure would like to also extend a warm welcome to the forum @LDomV
 
10
•••
Hi Bill,
Big welcome buddy.. cheers!
 
7
•••
Hello Bill @LDomV Welcome TO NP :)
 
9
•••
WC to NP Bill.....you came to the right place.
 
8
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
6
•••
Wishing you the best here, Welcome @LDomV
 
5
•••
Welcome on board Mate!
 
5
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back