NameSilo

Hello NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kix

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

I'd like to list my domains on namepros for faster sales. Would anyone please explain how to reach "established member" status? I'm not a regular so buying a membership is out of the question.
"until their account is automatically granted access to these features" implies some sort of time-based mechanism?

My previous sales have been made on the usual external markets and I'd like to post a link to my offers. (because of escrow)

I somehow amassed quite a few domains over time, almost accidentally. :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi everyone!

I'd like to list my domains on namepros for faster sales. Would anyone please explain how to reach "established member" status? I'm not a regular so buying a membership is out of the question.
"until their account is automatically granted access to these features" implies some sort of time-based mechanism?

My previous sales have been made on the usual external markets and I'd like to post a link to my offers. (because of escrow)

I somehow amassed quite a few domains over time, almost accidentally. :xf.smile:
just stay here few days with regular post and surf here. you will be 'established' soon.:xf.wink:

•••
Warm welcome here at NP.

All The Best

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros friend!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Hello Kix .. and Welcome to NamePros!

That's a nice premium 3L username you got there! :)

All I know about account levels is what is written here:
https://www.namepros.com/pages/account-levels/

You can most certainly ask a moderator for more specifics and I'm sure you'll get your answer before long.

Remember that when you sell your domains in a domaining forum you're only likely to get wholesale pricing.

Best of luck to you and your domains going forward! :)

•••
Welcome to NP, Wish you the best.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome & Start TROLLING!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Kix .. and Welcome to NamePros!

That's a nice premium 3L username you got there! :)

All I know about account levels is what is written here:

You can most certainly ask a moderator for more specifics and I'm sure you'll get your answer before long.

Remember that when you sell your domains in a domaining forum you're only likely to get wholesale pricing.

Best of luck to you and your domains going forward! :)

Thank you! I had a 2L once, but with an exotic TLD. Wasn't quite worth the effort.

•••
Hello @kix !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Welcome to NamePros kix!
Good luck here and with your sales...

•••
Welcome to namePros! @kix :$:

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros. You can become an established member by sticking around and posting some quality content.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back