Dynadot

Hello NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Artifact

Established Member
Impact
Hello all! My name is Artifact. I started domaining as a hobby and a way to diversify my investments. In my first week I was able to sell two domains totalling $113 dollars! Of course, as an investor it is hard to deny that ROI. I would not have been so lucky if it weren't for this forum.

In 2018 I plan to achieve the four digit milestone.

Thanks to everyone that has been kind enough to answer my questions. I look forward to gaining wisdom that I may one day pass to others.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to NamePros and hopefully you will get more sales in future!

•••
•••
Nice start @Artifact Welcome to namepros. Wish you the best. :)

•••
•••
•••
How are you? Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
Hi @Artifact

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Hey Atrifact!

Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck in 2018!

•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
&
Best Of Luck

Last edited:
•••
Hello @Artifact !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
Hello Artifact .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Congrats on your first sales! What sort of domains were they and where did you sell them? Not very common for a very new domainer to have sold a couple of domains before even having the time to say hello .. lol .. good job .. and good luck going forward! :)

•••
Bienvenido y Welcome! Great way to start the new year. Congrats on the sales, you don’t need to feel obligated to disclose anything about them though its just nice to know someone new is selling.

•••
•••
@Ategy.com Both of the domains have transferred hands so I am happy to disclose the information.

The first domain I sold was rather silly. www. findcow .com

I was searching through marketplace on Namecheap and chuckled at this one. I soon realized just because a domain is funny doesn't mean it is any good! I decided to give Flippa a try. I scoffed at spending $9 + commission to post the name. Ha! I was able to find an end user with a sense of humor and plans to develop the name. I'm not sure what the content will be but stay tuned! In this case, I actually lost $2 after fees. It did, however, set me up with the momentum to achieve my next sale.

The second name was www. springfieldauction .com

This was my personal introduction to Geo. At the time this was my strongest domain. I placed this for sale under a three day auction and the first day the BIN of $99 had been fulfilled. $9 + commission didn't seem so bad anymore.

I hope a new trader or two is happy to learn from these domains I was so lucky with!

One of the articles I read early on encouraged newbies to price to sell. This was my strategy. As a stock trader I give power to momentum and I feel that breaking the ice early has been critical to my outlook on this industry. As I write this there is another tab in my browser open with a pending approval for my third sale. It's a $xxx figure so I guess this is some sort of milestone. I'm happy to share after it goes through if anyone is interested!

Thanks again to everyone that takes there time to help us noobs learn and grow. This is a great community I stumbled on. Cheers! -Artifact

•••
Definitely report these in the completed sales section .. and huge congrats!

One of the biggest mistakes we can make as new domainers is pricing our domains too high .. you're off to a great start! Gongrats! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello all! My name is Artifact. I started domaining as a hobby and a way to diversify my investments. In my first week I was able to sell two domains totalling $113 dollars! Of course, as an investor it is hard to deny that ROI. I would not have been so lucky if it weren't for this forum.

In 2018 I plan to achieve the four digit milestone.

Thanks to everyone that has been kind enough to answer my questions. I look forward to gaining wisdom that I may one day pass to others.
More success accross your way. I'm new here too.

•••
Hey man, i am also new here. I am from IT field and would like to share and contribute my experience in the community.

•••
Welcome to NamePros, @Artifact
You already have da selling tact
So you just need to timely act
And sign da domaining pact

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back