Dynadot

Hello NamePros

NameSilo
Watch

efizi

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm glad am finally a member of this great community. Been a member for some weeks now though I have often visited NamePros to read up before signing up.

I got to know about domains in 2009, was excited about the possibilities and hand regged some domains. Unfortunately I got discouraged and stopped domaining after a friend of mine fell for an appraisal scam.

I decided to come back January this year and have been getting myself informed via industry blogs and the likes only to realize that I ought to have gotten "educated" in the first place.

I look forward to maximizing the benefits of this platform, milking the rich information often dished out here and of course building relationships.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
welcome to Np, i hope you learn a lot more and share your experience with us

•••
•••
Hello @efizi .. and Welcome to NamePros!

I think you're like most of us .. in that we were introduced to domains somehow long ago .. but then took a while to realise it's something we wanted to do more seriously. You have a good plan in wanting to learn more before going too far forward! Best of luck to you! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back