IT.COM

Hello NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Axel Inverted

Established Member
Impact
New here, although I have been lurking for awhile. New to domaining, and this place is great. Lots of great information on here. Looking to maybe make some friends, maybe find some partners, invested way more money than I ever should have to start off with and I think I overestimated the amount of domains a person can easily handle so I'm completely swamped getting things up and running, but I feel ok overall about it so we'll see how I do. Wish everyone here the best! Happy dealings!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Axel Inverted good that you joined. Welcome to Namepros. Wish you the best. :)

•••
Hey @Axel Inverted
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
Hope to see you around.
Goodluck :)

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros.. Wish you well on your journey.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Axel Inverted sure can relate to being swamped!
NamePros-welcome-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Hello Axel .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I completely understand the overwhelming feeling! How long have you been domaining? About how many do you have? If it hasn't been a year yet .. then be sure to fasten your seat-belt when that first batch of renewals hits!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
I actually have no real figure at the moment, I have yet to finish organizing my inventory. I'm pretty sure I'm over 2000, maybe approaching 3000.

There is no way I can renew all of these, unless I get really lucky. I took a scattered shotgun approach on extensions about 40/60 .coms/new extension, with a small concentration on one niche. If I break even I consider it a good year but I won't be disappointed if I lose money my first year as long as I can renew a good chunk of what I like for long term keeps.

Unfortunately the niche I chose is also a long term niche. It has about 5-10 years before the market hits its stride, so I hope I have enough good domains in other areas to let me keep most of what I found in the area I am going for.

•••
Hello Axel and welcome to np's!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros and good luck! (y)

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.

•••
•••
New here, although I have been lurking for awhile. New to domaining, and this place is great. Lots of great information on here. Looking to maybe make some friends, maybe find some partners, invested way more money than I ever should have to start off with and I think I overestimated the amount of domains a person can easily handle so I'm completely swamped getting things up and running, but I feel ok overall about it so we'll see how I do. Wish everyone here the best! Happy dealings!
Welcome and wish you bestof luck

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••

Welcome to NP!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back