IT.COM

Hello NamePros community

NameSilo
Watch

TemaCorp

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, my name is Adin. I'm from Bosnia & Herzegowina. I'm new here, and I want to try out the domain business.
Best Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome Adin! Hope you get the hang of it and enjoy some great success.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I hope we will elaborate in the future. :)

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros..Happy Domaining.. :)

•••
Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined!

Best of luck

•••
Hi Adin, Welcome to NamePros! Best of Luck to you!

•••
Hello Adin .. Welcome aboard! This is pretty much the best place you can find for information!

Have you bought any domains yet? Or are you still looking for information?

•••
•••
Hello Adin...welcome and good luck domaining!

•••
Hello Adin .. Welcome aboard! This is pretty much the best place you can find for information!

Have you bought any domains yet? Or are you still looking for information?
I have, and I'm already looking for an appraisal. A Chinese domain "3fu0.com". 3 stands for creation, 0 for money/making money, both lucky numbers. "Fu" means great fortune or great luck. Could be potentially valuable.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hey @TemaCorp

Hope, to see you around the forum..

•••
Hello Adin :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Hello Adin

Welcome to NamePros!! best of luck in your domaining activities, read read and read some more, learning is key

•••
I have, and I'm already looking for an appraisal. A Chinese domain "3fu0.com". 3 stands for creation, 0 for money/making money, both lucky numbers. "Fu" means great fortune or great luck. Could be potentially valuable.

Well .. short domains are generally good for liquidity. That factor goes down a lot once you start to mix letters and numbers. That being said .. I have no idea about the Chinese market. Although I thought 0's were actually unfavourable by them (not as bad as 4's though). Seems you are at least one step ahead in that you researched a bit ahead of time .. the real key here is knowing what you buy (and even then it's not easy .. but it's much easier to buy crap when you don't know the specifics of an industry/market).

I was going to recommend you post in the appraisal section .. but I see you already have done that .. so instead I'll simply wish you good luck with your domain and all your future domaining activities! :)

•••
Well .. short domains are generally good for liquidity. That factor goes down a lot once you start to mix letters and numbers. That being said .. I have no idea about the Chinese market. Although I thought 0's were actually unfavourable by them (not as bad as 4's though). Seems you are at least one step ahead in that you researched a bit ahead of time .. the real key here is knowing what you buy (and even then it's not easy .. but it's much easier to buy crap when you don't know the specifics of an industry/market).

I was going to recommend you post in the appraisal section .. but I see you already have done that .. so instead I'll simply wish you good luck with your domain and all your future domaining activities! :)
Thanks a lot for the feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome Adin to Namepros..you can learn a lot from senior members here.
Great Success to you in the future:xf.wink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back