IT.COM

Hello NamePro Members!!!

NameSilo
Watch

GoatdomainZ

Impact
My Name is Sonny and my Domaining Company is called Goat domainZ! I got into this business 5 months because I wanted a business that I can do from anywhere. I’m somewhat new and have accumulated 40 plus domains and have sold a few.

I’m basically here because I’ve heard a wise man say. If I want to be successful at something, then hangout with people that are successful at doing what I want to do. So here I am. :xf.smile:

I look forward to connecting, learning and adding value to this community.

With Warm Regards,
Sonny Amaama B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome Sonny!

Enjoy the forum!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to have you here Sonny, Welcome to NP :)

•••
"I’m basically here because I’ve heard a wise man say. If I want to be successful at something, then hangout with people that are successful at doing what I want to do." love that quote!

@GoatdomainZ

NamePros-welcome-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Hello Sonny and welcome to np's!

•••
Hi Sonny, Welcome to the NP community

•••
•••
•••
Hello Sonny ..and welcome to NamePros! :)

What sort of domains have you sold so far?

Wishing you the best with your other domains! :)

•••
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and names.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to TrollPros

Happy trolling! LOL

•••
Hello Sonny ..and welcome to NamePros! :)

What sort of domains have you sold so far?

Wishing you the best with your other domains! :)
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
I was able to purchase abcsofbitcoin.com and concentratedsolution.com for $6 and sold it for $10. Nothing major.

•••
Hey man .. a profit is a profit .. $6 to $10 is a +67% return .. as long as you're able to flip a majority of your domains like that then you aren't in too much trouble. At some point you'll need to factor your time into the equation as $8 isn't much probably compared to the time you've put in.

HOWEVER .. I'm a big believer in INVESTING TIME to increase your skills. So if you're doing small flips while learning and not actually losing money like the majority of domainers .. then that's a BIG plus! Congrats! :)

•••
Hi Sonny ,
Welcome to NPs forum !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back