Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello my name is...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lumia21

Established Member
Impact
32
Hi I'm Lumia. I'm new here and hope to get your warm welcome!
Since I started my own blog (about sharing designing skills), I also started to learn about Domain. I was amazed to find out there is a huge business for domaining stuffs, really! sorry I'm quite out-dated, I know.
Anyway I'm here to take baby steps approaching this market, hope to master it one day with your help! :xf.wink::xf.wink:
 
20
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello @lumia21 Welcome to Namepros. Wish you the best. :)
 
8
•••
:) Welcome to the forum. :)
 
7
•••
Welcome to namepros and good luck.
 
5
•••
Welcome to NamePros! There are a lot of resources here. Just like you, I'm a beginner as well when it comes to domaining. You'll learn a lot here!
 
5
•••
Hello @lumia21 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
4
•••
Welcome onboard to NamePros!
 
3
•••
Hey @lumia21

Welcome to NP, hope u njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.
 
4
•••
Hi I'm Lumia. I'm new here and hope to get your warm welcome!
Since I started my own blog (about sharing designing skills), I also started to learn about Domain. I was amazed to find out there is a huge business for domaining stuffs, really! sorry I'm quite out-dated, I know.
Anyway I'm here to take baby steps approaching this market, hope to master it one day with your help! :xf.wink::xf.wink:

Warm welcome
you will master it soon.. best of luck
 
2
•••
2
•••
Hello @lumia21 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Where can we find your blog?

Good luck with your future domaining activities! :)
 
1
•••
Hello @lumia21 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Where can we find your blog?

Good luck with your future domaining activities! :)

Thanks!! unfortunately my blog is not ready yet. I want to write a bunch of articles before publishing it. I will announce it right away after it goes public :happy:
 
1
•••
Super welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back