Dynadot

Hello everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mark johan

Account Closed
Impact
My name is Mark johan I'm new to namepros and to domaining. My interest for domaining started around 6 months ago after coming across with a domain article online while I was working. After reading that article I started getting more and more interested and learning more about domaining soon given my very limited knowledge.

I really hope I can learn much more about domaining now that I'm here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Mark .. welcome to NamePros!

You've certainly come to the right place to learn. Be sure to take your time and explore the multitude of sections of the forums .. tons of information to help you get started! :)

Have you started buying domains yet?

•••
Hey @Mark johan

Welcome to NP, hopeyou njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Hello Mark .. welcome to NamePros!

You've certainly come to the right place to learn. Be sure to take your time and explore the multitude of sections of the forums .. tons of information to help you get started! :)

Have you started buying domains yet?
Yes iam buying domains

•••
Cool .. what types have you bought so far? Have you had any success selling so far?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi, and welcome to Namepros. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP and best of luck

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Mark johan!
Great start in buying coms!

IMG_20170512_080604.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros. I wish you best of luck.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back