Dynadot

Hello, I'm newbie.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nwtalvin

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I have only recently known NAMEPROS, I have been buying domain names in past of few years but not a domain sales, or I may be a domain sells in the future,whatever, I hope to find what I need here.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome!
Best of luck with sales!

•••
Hello @nwtalvin .. and welcome to NamePros (from a fellow dog lover)! :)

If you've been domaining for a few years and still haven't made a sale, that might or might not be saying something in itself. It really depends on how many domains you have, if you only have a small number, then even if you have good domains, then it could simply mean you haven't been lucky yet (domaining is part luck with small portfolios) .. but if you have a bigger portfolio then maybe you should be looking at changing the type of domains you're buying. I suggest maybe putting a couple in the appraisal section to see what people say.

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

The NamePros Forum is a great resource to read about the buying of domain names and, the various ways to try and sell domain names.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros And Best of LUCK @nwtalvin

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome! (a year later, but better late than never...)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back