Domain Empire

Hello, I am new here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

King

Investor & CreatorTop Member
Impact
I am the CEO of Digital Roar Inc. we provide digital services & also do some domaining on the side.

See you around.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hello Digital Roar .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Be careful .. "Domaining on the side" always tends to creep up and eventually put that other thing on the side .. lol. What sort of domains do you hold? Do you buy/sell regularly?

Best of luck to you! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am the CEO of Digital Roar Inc. we provide digital services & also do some domaining on the side.

See you around.
Warm hello and welcome! Sounds like you have some knowledge that we can learn from you.

•••

Be careful .. "Domaining on the side" always tends to creep up and eventually put that other thing on the side .. lol. What sort of domains do you hold? Do you buy/sell regularly?

i.e., "domaining on the side", at times, can take more time and energy than thought/planned.

•••
•••

Yes, buy & hold, sell when the price is right, mostly 1 word & brandable names.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back