Hello from Ukraine!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameInbox

Top Member
Impact
Recently I noticed, that on NamePross there are a lot of active users from Ukraine and more East Europe countries :xf.wink:
1) I wanna to meet other members from Ukraine
2) and let them know that I'm accepting payments in UAH / While inflation is 20%

Слава Україні!

ukrainian_hryvnia_by_designer491dreamstime.jpg

ukraine-core-inflation-rate.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/core-inflation-rate

Note: I'm accepting UAH payments at the best rates provided by National Bank of Ukraine!

@Igor Mironyuk @Tatiana_B @Bohdan @Kyivinua @Igor Gabrielan @Andrew V @Olgaler @Andrew Knox @Domainer47 @Ntmt @Illia and more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Recently I noticed, that on NamePross there are a lot of active users from Ukraine and more East Europe countries :xf.wink:
1) I wanna to meet other members from Ukraine
2) and let them know that I'm accepting payments in UAH / While inflation is 20%

Слава Україні!

ukrainian_hryvnia_by_designer491dreamstime.jpg

ukraine-core-inflation-rate.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/core-inflation-rate

Note: I'm accepting UAH payments at the best rates provided by National Bank of Ukraine!

@Igor Mironyuk @Tatiana_B @Bohdan @Kyivinua @Igor Gabrielan @1Darko @Andrew V @Olgaler @Andrew Knox @Domainer47 and more
@1Darko and @Olgaler are from Ukraine?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm accepting payments in UAH / While inflation is 20%
ce5126ea084535bca9df9b4a0bce60d3.jpeg

•••
I'm accepting payments in UAH / While inflation is 20%
ce5126ea084535bca9df9b4a0bce60d3.jpeg
You are from Kiev? All Ukrainian domainers listed here are from Kiev except me? I'm from Nikolaev.

•••
You are from Kiev? All Ukrainian domainers listed here are from Kiev except me? I'm from Nikolaev.
Yes, I saw on Nik photo site(nice one), hope Nikolaev soon will be free from occupation. I'm from west capital of UA region(LV). Just need to cashout, so offer domains for very low reseller cost and ready to get payment in UAH. So no need to over pay conversion, fees, high rates and impossible to buy USD online ...

•••
hope Nikolaev soon will be free from occupation.
Nikolaev is never have been occupied. Nikolaev is free from the beginning of the war.

•••
Nikolaev is never have been occupied. Nikolaev is free from the beginning of the war.
Oh, it's Herson was occupation. Nikolaev was surrounded. Good for you, very attentive. It's not me: have bought a domains and now don't know what to do with them :ROFL: + My geographic knowledge can be better. I have never been in that areas(south): railways going via Kiev, going on vehicles was not easy as there was no roads.
Most important I didn't know anybody there, now thatnks to NP, I know that you are from there.

Last edited:
•••
I have never been in that areas(south)
I recommend you to take a vacation to the south of Ukraine. Do you know that city Nikolaev is located on the peninsulas? See map.

•••
I recommend you to take a vacation to the south of Ukraine. Do you know that city Nikolaev is located on the peninsulas? See map.
Maybe one day, thank you. I only know it's has a huge port. Country Study is not for me.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Maybe one day, thank. I know it's has a huge port and I don't need to know more. Countrysudy is not fo me. Thanks
You can get more detailed view on this city using my travel blog nikolaevinpictures.com Each district. Read stories, watch photos about Nikolaev wherever you are. Also on my blog is a hotel booking form so you may use it not leaving the site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
You can get more detailed view on this city using my travel blog nikolaevinpictures.com Each district. Read stories, watch photos about Nikolaev wherever you are. Also on my blog is a hotel booking form so you may use it not leaving the site.
check my website Nameinbox.com, there you can find domains and if need any, I can sell it for UAH

•••
Hi Guys!

Glory for Ukraine!

Yes - I'am from Ukraine, from Mariupol :-{

Also we have small flat in Kramatorsk (inheritance from grandparents - she suffered and stands without windows due to two shelling of the Industry Hotel, across the road).

In march 2022 we was evacuated from Mariupol & now I'm and my mom living in Dnepr Region to micro-city Zheltye Vody. Anybody know what is the city of Zheltye Vody?) We are live bellow Ukrainian dirty nuclear bomb now (joking)

With Best Regards
Tatiana

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back