Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from the Carribean

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBones

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello ...signed up a few months ago, but getting back into it again. Still new at all of this and have more questions. I am living in the Caribbean and the Internet keeps me in touch. After reading that CNN Money article about domain names I started making some picks. I am having a lot of fun with them and I enjoy my collection.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi: , enjoy the board !
 
0
•••
:hi: & welcome!
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome...
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
0
•••
DomainBones said:
Hello ...signed up a few months ago, but getting back into it again. Still new at all of this and have more questions. I am living in the Caribbean and the Internet keeps me in touch. After reading that CNN Money article about domain names I started making some picks. I am having a lot of fun with them and I enjoy my collection.

Welcome, definently. In what part of the carribean do you live? %%-
 
0
•••
Hi :wave:
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
:hi:

It's great to hear you are enjoying yourself. Domaining can definitely be a very enjoyable hobby/business (and time consuming). I am sure you will learn some great info if you hang around here enough. All the best :)
 
0
•••
Thank you for the Welcome.
 
0
•••
Domains can be alot of fun and profitable too.. welcome!
 
0
•••
DomainBones hope you gonna enjoy here ;)
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome back, DomainBones! :wave:
 
0
•••
:wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back