Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from sojo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sojo

New Member
Impact
0
Hello from sojo.

I'm a long-time "domainer" though I really don't like giving myself a title.

I'm here to see if I can't make new colleagues in the industry, invest in new domains and even unload some I've been holding onto for a while.

Great site. Looking forward to contributing.

thanks!!
sojo
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Sojo :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi sojo welcome to the forum
 
0
•••
Hi Sojo, always nice to meet another new person here!
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros sojo .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back