Dynadot

Hello From Snow Covered Yorkshire!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Luke R

Impact
Hello people of NamePros,

So here goes, I'm 24, have a degree of Building Surveying, currently work in the construction industry within the UK for a small family run firm renovating residential property within the UK.

I've always been interested in online ventures, just never got round to doing it. I own around 30-40 domain names, mainly .com and .co.uk. I can use Photoshop, and WordPress to a good standard, I understand basic html, and css, currently in the process of learning SEO but it's coming on.

I enjoy developing sites and find it exciting that you can publish to the world from home, you can have your say, sell items and services to massive audiences, I sort of see it like personally creating virtual art for all to see.

I'm looking to earn extra income online, I realise it takes time, effort, lots of enthusiasm, and most likely some investment.

I know a lot of people say you shouldn't start a website with the intention of making money, and should run it out of passion for a certain subject/product, but realistically, the majority of people start websites with the intention of making money, directly or indirectly.

I've been buying domains on and off since 2006. I always end up renewing them with great intentions of developing them.....this has gone on for a good few years now.

If you want any more irrelevant information on me, please don't hesitate to ask. :guilty:

Thanks for having me here, and a pat on the back if you have read this far. :zzz:

Luke

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Luke! :)
Welcome to NP!
Best of Success! %%-

•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hello Luke, were did you go?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back