Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Sasha

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zabalex

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,
I just want to introduce myself.
My name is Sasha, I live in San Francisco, CA.:wave:
I'm doing website development and Search Engine Optimization for couple of years now. I came to your forum because I was looking for an information on one domain that I recently acquired via public auction - pixorati.com, and google brought me to one of the threads on this site.
I like the name, I'm not interested in anything other than keeping it for my own imagery, for my website and SEO.
Reading through some of the discussions of this forum, I became interested and certainly am looking forward to participating in some of them, as I've been buying domains without some of the knowledge I could get from you guys by reading some of your posts.

Besides that, as I was reading posts regarding the above mentioned domain, I came across the member name diwee, who seams like was active user until about 2008. I don't know if that is sill possible, but my understanding is that he/she had a php script that came with the original domain. If that is true, I don't know if he/she minds sharing the script with me?
Anyway, that is one of the reasons for me being here. Well, that about sums it up ;)

Sasha
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Sasha nice that you joined
 
0
•••
Hello Sasha, Nice to meet you
 
0
•••
Hello Sasha! welcome to the forum.I am mike.i am also new here.i have just joined today and having a great time in this forum.Its nice to know you.
 
0
•••
Your name is russian :)
really?
 
0
•••
Welcome Sasha
Nice introduction :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros Sasha, hope you enjoy your self.
 
0
•••
Hello Sasha Welcome to NP. You can PM that member for the script.
 
0
•••
Hi Sasha,
welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for all your welcome messages!
Yes, I'm originally from Russia, actually Odessa Ukraine, but I lived in the US for almost 15 years now.
Regarding the script, I'll message to the user, I didn't know if that considered spamming or not, but I guess the quick message won't hurt.
Thanks again. I have one qustion, but I think it belongs to the domain questions rather than welcome to the forum page.

Thanks again,
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back