IT.COM

Hello from Pittsburgh

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jkwest

Established Member
Impact
Hey there everyone,
I just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone. I've been wanting to get into this for awhile but haven't had the time between work and some hobbies. I'm finally ready to dedicate some real time to this and I've been reading through old posts for the past couple of days and decided I better drop a hello to everyone. I'm sure I will have some questions soon. I have been reading a couple el cheapo books I bought through amazon but there just isn't any real meat on them and think I can learn much more from the people on this forum than a crappy 'book'.

Thanks,
J

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome John!

Glad you joined !

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Welcome. I hope you've got your Giant Eagle card to save some money on domains. ;)

•••
•••
Welcome to domaining and NamePros

•••
•••
Hello
Welcome to NP!
Best of luck to you! (y)

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Have come to a great place for learning :]
Welcome!

•••
Hey hey, I like Pittsburgh! I visited it on my US tour. Inadvertently wandered into "funnier parts" of Upper Hill. Got weird looks from locals.

•••
Hello @Jkwest .. and welcome to NamePros!

You've definitely come to the right place for good information. If you like podcasts then I also recommend @DomainSherpa and @DomainNameWire. Tons of info out there .. not all good .. the trick is to absorb enough information until you're confident in knowing what works personally for you and what doesn't.

Best of luck going forward! :)

•••
Hello @Jkwest !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back