Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello, from New Jersey!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelani Abdus-Salaam

puryr.comEstablished Member
Impact
299
Hi All,

I stumbled upon domaining by accident but I believe you don't stumble upon things you don't find interest in. Domaining seems like an interesting industry that is challenging yet rewarding and I am excited to learn as much as I can.

Currently, I am a college student who plays poker part time to pay bills. With a month left until graduation, I haven't had alot of time to play and when I do play the ROI is not always the best. I am looking to join the community and learn as much as I can to make a decent profit (Not to pay bills but just to do something new that is fun and puzzling at times). Hopefully can find a mentor during this process because I am eager to learn!

I like a challenge so I am ready to see what domaining throws at me!
 
26
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Question, is there a way I can change my username from my real name? I dont want my real name displayed for personal reasons...Anyone know? @Michelle
 
2
•••
Welcome to NamePros.
 
8
•••
Hello Jelani Abdus-Salaam, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!
 
9
•••
Welcome Buddy !
 
7
•••
Welcome to the forum MAN!
 
5
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
7
•••
5
•••
I believe they have similarities in the sense that in poker you have to wait sometimes hours to get a good hand. Sometimes you dominate sometimes variance kicks your butt, but its all about being patient. From what I've read so far, so is domaining. Being patient and waiting for the right time to strike seems like the name of the game in this industry which is similar to poker. To me, poker is not gambling it is a skill game with a tad of luck , and domaining seems like that as well. I could be wrong, but thats my take on it so far.
Hello Jelani and welcome to NamePros. Also keep in mind sometimes it's best "to hold em".
 
4
•••
4
•••
Welcome to Namepros. @Jelani
 
5
•••
Welcome to NP :) Great place to learn and grow!
 
5
•••
2
•••
2
•••
1
•••
1
•••
1
•••
1
•••
1
•••
Welcome to NP.. Keep Learning..Keep Earning..Good Luck...
 
5
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back