Dynadot

Hello from Morocco

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SELMimo

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

I am a new joiner to your amazing community. Just a few days ago I didn't know a lot about domaining and now I feel that I already learned a lot from you guys. The amount of knowledge that you put in here is insane, something to be proud of.
Thanks a lot. You are by far the most generous domainers in the world :)

I hope to go from zero to hero in this field by god's will and good hunting guys.

Looking forward to chat with you guys :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to have you here. Explore!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks ! that's what I'm doing. I think I'm addict.
Addicted to Namepros already?! That can be a good habit to get into, if you want to understand the domaining world.
Welcome, from USA!

•••
•••
Welcome to NP @alef10
Thanks spigiv :) Have a great day !
Addicted to Namepros already?! That can be a good habit to get into, if you want to understand the domaining world.
Welcome, from USA!
Thanks for your comment ! Yeah sure but I think I did go fast. I handreged more than 20 domains in less than 15 days. Now I slow down because going fast is not the right strategy without enough knowledge and experience.

•••
•••
Thanks spigiv :) Have a great day !

Thanks for your comment ! Yeah sure but I think I did go fast. I handreged more than 20 domains in less than 15 days. Now I slow down because going fast is not the right strategy without enough knowledge and experience.
Yes, slowing down to do the research first might really help your budget and help optimize your profits.

•••
Welcome to Namepros. The best is yet to come. Happy DOMAINING.

•••
You're very welcome here.
I'm a beginner just like you I hope we create value and make some difference in this amazing place :coffee:

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to Namepros. The best is yet to come. Happy DOMAINING.
Thanks Skipperscrown :) Yeah I have to be patient and learn a lot. Good hunting !

•••
You're very welcome here.
I'm just a beginner just like you I hope we create value and make some difference in this amazing place :coffee:
Yes well said simoraven :) We can chat sometimes to learn from each other.

•••
Hello Guys,

I hope you are well and you found lately some great domains.

I'd like to share with you something. No one knows that in just 1 month, I handregged more than 40 domains :oops: I think it's a lot for a newbie like me.
I made certainly many bad choices but this is the way I think. I will share with you my last handregged domains in the last week. You tell me please if I'm on the right track or I'm too far away. I will appreciate your feedback and if you can give some ideas about pricing this domains that would be generous of you. Thanks in advance :)

JobStill (.) com
TeraTra (.) de (my first (de) I found that teratrade (.) com was taken I ended up with this one.
Majuscular (.com)
Vocabular (.) org

•••
•••
•••
Back