Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello from me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodathief

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody. Let me first start by saying that this is probally the most useful website I have found related to what I have been doign for the past 10 years.

Don't let that number fool you. I am nowhere near as talented as what I see around here. I have been running a little web design business for ten years and in the past 3 or 4 I have been running a private label domain and hosting gig from wild west domains.

I have gotten enough business for it to pay for itself and then some, but I really want more. I have a couple domains like less than 10 and I don't even know if buying a bunch is the right direction for me.

Anyway I will be hanging out here to see if I can take my business in new directions.

Things i'm currently googling:
automated business
word cloud advertising
domain parking
original content
turnkey domain solutions

Programs I am in:
sedo
imodo
adsense
adbrite
black label ads
wild west domains (supre duper reseller)

Domains I own:

omnithing.net (my acutal business, notice my wife on the front page)

sodathief.com (personal nick name also my musician name)

pizzababies.com (food review site that I never followed through with)

blunyello.com (think blue + yello = green)

citystiffy.com (adult)

ecoaday.com (eco site)

mangravey.com (adult)

ecozzy [.] com (my eco blog project)

mesogreeny.com (eco site)

righttonow.com (activism site)



Anyway I look foreward to hanging out with you all and any feedback would be great.

Also if anyonne feels like I am so super cool and they want to take me in as their padawan learner let me know.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Sodathief Welcome to NamePros
 
0
•••
:) Hi
 
0
•••
Howdy SodaThief! I like the design on ecozzy... and biodegradable shoes? Awesome.
 
0
•••
Hi Sodathief, welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
g'day and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Hi there
welcome to namepros :wave:
whoa talk about information overload just save your post on other threads as well.
 
0
•••
yea my post should be sticky
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros SodaThief :)
Some interesting sites there.
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to NamePros. Looks like you've got some great things going on and I hope things continue to look up for you.
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard to NP!
 
0
•••
:hi: Hello and welcome ! Enjoy !
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi sodathief

Best of Luck for the future, on namepros ....etc.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the family
 
0
•••
hello

hello and welcome to namepros
may u enjoy your stay here
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back