Hello From London!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixDomains

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone, been lurking on the NP forums and making the most of some of the fantastic content on here, so it's about time I introduce myself and say 'hello'!

I've been interested in domains and web-property development for some time now, and have recently started investing in a few domains.

My hope is to acquire great domains and turn them into great sites, with a supplemental line in domain flipping- as I still can't beat the thrill of the deal! :)

I look forward to speaking with all of you and hopefully doing business with some of you down the line as well.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome and good luck with your projects!

There are some bright people on NP who have a similar approach to domaining, I'm sure you can share your ideas and experiencia with them and get valuable feedback.

Enjoy!

•••
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

@Axc Great to see another Derby fan on here... not sure what the chances of that are!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome our friend from London. I hope you'll get a lot from this forum.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello from London :)

How are you bugger.

•••
•••
Hello from Liverpool

Enjoy the ride :)

•••
Hello PhoenixDomains, Welcome 2 Namepros!!!

•••
Dudes you guys are killing me. Are you here from your Tourism Department? :(
Why take name of those places that I want to go again and again.
By the way the beer and the environment there is great.

"Hey darling"
"heeeeey"
What the hell.

•••
Come on you Rams - easy 3 points today !

I certainly hope so.. though 20+ years of suffering has taught me to fear these games more than most..! :) COYR!!

•••
•••
Hey there @PhoenixDomains , let me also extend a warm welcome to the forum. Cheers!

•••
Welcome to NP

Enjoy the forums & have fun! :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back