Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from India

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikhilg

New Member
Impact
0
Hello NP Members,

I am Nikhil Gangoli and I live in Pune India.

I have been in the IM field for many years but with rather indifferent results. But I really enjoy the game and the independence and freedom that go with being self employed so I am still continuing. However this is the first time that I have taken up domain investing.

Facts about myself - I am single, 45, male, like reading, interested in philosophy, movies, music (Mostly Hindi Film songs though), watching sports and socializing with friends.

I look forward to visiting this forum regularly and learn and I hope I will also be able to helpothers as I master the skills of domaining.

warm regards

Nikhil Gangoli
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Nikhil. Nice to see you.
 
0
•••
g'day Nikhil from Australia

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Enjoy Your Stay!
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros! :hi:
 
0
•••
Welcome Nikhil. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the warm welcome

Hello,

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Nice to see that there are a number of people from India in this forum as well.

Will keep in touch and keep coming back to NP

Nikhil
 
0
•••
Hello and Welcom Nik,

Nice intro Nik, Good to meet you and hope to see you
around the forum. Best wishes and good luck in your
ventures.

NN
 
0
•••
Hi Nikhil
 
0
•••
Hello Nikhil,

Welcome to the forum, I too just arrived here :)
 
0
•••
A warm welcome Nikhil, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back