ultimatedepth.com
truevirus.com
hackhelps.com
IotASAP.com
marswalks.com
topten.today

Feel free to message me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @Harsha Koushik .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Seems like you've been starting slowly for a few months now. Hopefully you'll find success sooner than later! Just a tip .. be careful when posting acronym domains like iotasap .. if you capitalise the first *i*, then it looks like LOTASAP .. and based on the other thread, it looks like yours is IOTASAP (which I think is better :) )

Also, this is the meet and greet, so how about you tell us a bit more about yourself, particularly what got you interested in starting to buy/sell domains?

Best of luck! :)

•••
Hello @Ategy.com, Thanks.

I'm from computer systems background which brought me the understanding of how dns, domains and all work. That is the thing which brought me into domaining and website building.

•••
Welcome to Namepros brother.

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello!

Your background should be very helpful to you as you pursue your domain endeavors!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros. Some nice domain names you have there. I also think it is good to have a niche, like how you focus on IT-related domain names.

You should also check out parts of the forum where you can list your domain names for auctions, get appraisals etc...

Best of luck with domaining...

•••
Kuch waaspp group DM kar do bhai. Looking for part of the local community.

•••
Nice domains man welcome to the industry.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back