NameSilo

Hello from Germany

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

S8Power

Established Member
Impact
275
Hi all,

I am Marc (38) from the Netherlands (emigrated to Germany) and owner of 500+ domainnames. I started domaining a few months ago. I have read a lot here already and like the atmosphere on Namepros very much. I am sure we can learn from eachother by sharing our experiences!
 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, welcome.
It took 3 years for me to have 500+ domain names :)
 
2
•••
I admit I registered some domains too quick. Fortunately i've found NP relatively in time;)
 
0
•••
I registered 500 names too, back in 2000. Lost money overall. No harm in it!
 
0
•••
Hello Marc, welcome to NP
 
2
•••
Hey and welcome :)
 
2
•••
Hello Marc, Welcome to this great forum!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back