Hello from florida

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

armed2012

Established Member
Impact
Hello, my name is richard. 28 years old, I deal high end firearms online, reside in st.pete FL USA. never owned or purchased a domain before in my life, not tech savvy at all! More of hands on grease monkey kind of fellow. 3 days ago I joined go daddy and ive bought 500 dot com domains since, I couldnt help my self at $8.39 each with the bulk buyers program, this site looks like the place to be for sure, all the ins, outs and info needed, thanks to this forum, I returned over 350 domains to go daddy for a full refund this morning and have purchased over 100 new ones to do with 360, VR, 4D, 3D and .in, this site rocks, im ready to get into the game and take a long needed break from firearms. Thanks to this site I scored the name I was looking and taking days and days beating my head against the wall trying to figure out, new proud owner of 360Armory.com, thanks namepro's! Now my spinning high end firearms I sell online have a perfect landmark name to go with them! I even started my own prospect! May never be anything but I think its neet, looks awsome on paper or business cards and its it's very unique, way2lift.com, way2diet.com etc etc. I can only hope way2 will some how one day be a trend lol. Anyhow, sorry for the rambling but this is awsome! Feels cool just to own some domains! It has consumed me for 12 hours a day for 3 days straight, reading, research, buying and more. Awsome venture I look forward to and a cool hobby, I have quite the selection of firearms related .coms im already proud of since guns WERE my hobby and now my day job. Geez if I would have went the technology route instead of auto mechanics id already be retired...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello Richard :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey fellow Floridian,

I live in Sarasota, 30 mins from you. Welcome.

Hello, my name is richard. 28 years old, I deal high end firearms online, reside in st.pete FL USA. never owned or purchased a domain before in my life, not tech savvy at all! More of hands on grease monkey kind of fellow. 3 days ago I joined go daddy and ive bought 500 dot com domains since, I couldnt help my self at $8.39 each with the bulk buyers program, this site looks like the place to be for sure, all the ins, outs and info needed, thanks to this forum, I returned over 350 domains to go daddy for a full refund this morning and have purchased over 100 new ones to do with 360, VR, 4D, 3D and .in, this site rocks, im ready to get into the game and take a long needed break from firearms. Thanks to this site I scored the name I was looking and taking days and days beating my head against the wall trying to figure out, new proud owner of 360Armory.com, thanks namepro's! Now my spinning high end firearms I sell online have a perfect landmark name to go with them! I even started my own prospect! May never be anything but I think its neet, looks awsome on paper or business cards and its it's very unique, way2lift.com, way2diet.com etc etc. I can only hope way2 will some how one day be a trend lol. Anyhow, sorry for the rambling but this is awsome! Feels cool just to own some domains! It has consumed me for 12 hours a day for 3 days straight, reading, research, buying and more. Awsome venture I look forward to and a cool hobby, I have quite the selection of firearms related .coms im already proud of since guns WERE my hobby and now my day job. Geez if I would have went the technology route instead of auto mechanics id already be retired...

•••
Hey Richard

Welcome to NP - Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Sounds like you are eager to learn and eager to take action as well - that's a good combination to start with, hope to see you make some good money on your domaining adventures.

•••
Hello Richard & welcome to NamePros!

•••
Holy network of people, I think this is the first industry ive seen that thrives more than firearms and im thinking its 10000 times what I can even comprehend. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

•••
welcome to np, richard.
one of my 1st reg was spin2earn.com too, and it is waiting to earn. lol
anyways,i learnt a lot here on np and am still learning..... hope you find your time here educative too .
cheers and welcome once again

•••
•••
welcome to np, richard.
one of my 1st reg was spin2earn.com too, and it is waiting to earn. lol
anyways,i learnt a lot here on np and am still learning..... hope you find your time here educative too .
cheers and welcome once again
It has to catch one day! You dont see it , I think it's simply because people dont think to type 2 instead and thus no one ever lands on those pages but simple short and to the point.coms are running out, waytolift.com just sold for $1000.00, way2lift.com looks cooler, is shorter , getting the display infront of eyes somehow would be the way! Spin2earn is awsome!

•••
cheers and hope the new generation thinks like you and me ;). good luck with your sales too

•••
Let me also welcome you to the forum @Richard bash! Hope to see you around more!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Warmly Welcomed to the Family mate.. :)

Greetings from India and NP too.. ;)

..sAm

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey Florida! I'm in Jax, welcome to NP

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back