Domain Empire

Hello from Bulgaria!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kristian Dimitrov

Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie and I want to learn as much as I can as well as buy/sell some domains.
Just found this forum and it looks awesome!

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Kristian .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

You've come to one of the best places to learn! Definitely take some time to do a lot of reading before buying too many domains. Domaining isn't as easy as most people think .. but there is money to be made if you take your time and do it properly!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm a newbie and I want to learn as much as I can as well as buy/sell some domains.
Just found this forum and it looks awesome!
Welcome!

NP is a goldmine of domaining knowhow, so you're in the right place (y)

Just remember that domaining (loosely defined as "making money on domains") is a numbers game. The more time you put into it, the more you will get out! The more "good" domains you buy or handregister, the more you will sell ("bad" domains don't count!)

One other thing: be warned, domaining is highly addictive! It will change your life. Once you start, especially if you are successful and have a good run, make some money, it's next to impossible to walk away from! :sneaky:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome @Kristian Dimitrov - nice to have you at NamePros.

One other thing: be warned, domaining is highly addictive! It will change your life. Once you start, especially if you are successful and have a good run, make some money, it's next to impossible to walk away from! :sneaky:

This is true. Also, domaining is a slow process so don't expect instant wealth!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back