Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Belgium!

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anno

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I am Anno from Belgium. I got involved in this domain name business when I wanted to buy the domain name for my new born son. They asked a 4 figure price for it ... and I payed it, because I already own the domain name for my daughter.
Anyway, in the meantime I registered some domains and bought some names at sedo, and I would like to learn about how to sell, buy, create them.
Some days I made the mistake to start an auction at sedo by creating a second account. I got a warning from sedo, and my second account was shut off. Apparantly there are some rules in this business, and I am happy to learn these rules here... Tips and tricks are welcome as well ;)

Looking forward to know you all better!

Anno
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A warm welcome Anno, nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi Anno
 
0
•••
Hi there ~mm~ and johname! Thanks for welcoming me!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back